If music, art or drama experiences were particularly meaningful to your child this year, perhaps you would like to recognize the teacher(s) responsible for those experiences by making a donation to Friends of Music & the Arts in that teacher's name. Donations in any amount are welcome, and will be acknowledged to the honored teacher with a personal note from FMA.
To make a donation, click on this link, or mail your check to:
Friends of Music and the Arts in the Scarsdale Schools
P.O. Box 171H
Scarsdale, NY 10583
THANK YOU for your support!
Friends of Music and the Arts is a nonprofit, parent-run community organization dedicated to enhancing arts education in all the Scarsdale schools. FMA donations provide funding to:
- purchase equipment requested by music and arts departments in each school
- support school clubs and programs such as Tri-M Music Honor Society, National Art Honor Society and Jabberwocky Literary Magazine at the High School
- acknowledge outstanding student achievements with awards in music, art and drama
- provide hospitality at school concerts, plays and other events
- host a Teacher Appreciation Luncheon to honor our district’s outstanding music and arts faculty.