- Click here to register your child if they are new to the program.
- Select March practice session times by using the links, below.
- Please limit to one practice session per week, per instrument.
- Sign up only a month at a time, please. Check back at the end of March to register for April sessions.
- Signups for March sessions close Thursday 2/25.
Practice Partners is FMA's new student-to-student music mentorship program connecting Scarsdale's 3rd-8th grade musicians with our high school's outstanding instrumentalists. SHS student musicians work one-on-one over ZOOM to guide younger Scarsdale students through school repertoire, scales and fundamental music theory, and provide supplemental materials to develop emerging skills. There is no fee to participate!
The program aims to inspire music-making, build bonds across grade levels, and strengthen the Scarsdale student music community.